information curation – data visualisation – books – content – displays – reports – infographics – images – posters – presentations – videos – events
‘It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.’ Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
When you need an expert to convey your information, we can help. Contact us for a quote.
Not sure where you need to go next? Find your main strain on this exploration map and our solution. Or talk to us about what other issues you need a solutions for.
Here’s what we’ve done before for inspiration:
- Corporate histories for key milestones – a 10 year anniversary timeline art piece; a book and anniversary event for 150 years of a university; a 50 year anniversary party and video for a research organisation.
- Change management content production to evoke emotions and elicit a response for projects such as asking staff to complete timesheets (resulted in an 80% increase in timesheets being completed on time) and developing a magazine to engage clients in a businesses message and approach (resulting in a 20% increase in revenue).
- Content production – print magazines, flyers, books, enews, interactive pdfs, social media content and updates.
- Hosting workshops, brainstorming sessions etc – asking staff to brainstorm an idea to present the year in review, resulting vignettes achieved a ‘best year in review ever’ from the CEO; facilitated 4 brand values workshops with staff in major transition, resulting in a core set of values with the similarities between old and new highlighted; planned an in-service training session for teachers on a new education program, with takeup of the program going over target.
- Community engagement – a plan for a major road law change that had to consult with industry; speaking to community groups; hosting community sessions for local MPs.
We have developed more than a few business plans, marketing strategies, change plans and communication strategies in our day.
IF STRATEGY helps to build a case for change, gather evidence, measure your impact, plan your next move or engage audiences.
‘It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.’ Oscar Wilde