**In 2016 I have a very full plate and am not taking on clients (except in exceptional circumstances for amazing projects!!)**
If you need to build community, create change or understand what to do to next, you’ve come to the right place.
I have spent my career presenting information. Whether it’s developing content, creating websites or magazines, making maps, producing videos, managing events or collecting data, I find the best ways to tell stories and make meaning from information.
For nearly twenty years I have worked with state and local government, education, health, not for profit and arts organisations to build sustainable communities. My qualifications include public relations, design, social policy, tourism leadership and cultural heritage. My clients have included Darebin City Council, Australian Retailers Australian, VicHealth and Renew Australia. I’d love to work with you next.
I am community educator and communicator who can deliver:
- Marketing plans and evaluation
- Print and online publications
- Programs and community campaigns
- Tourism/cultural organisation product development
- Project management
- Other interpretive or event services to engage your visitors in your local area.
I particularly love working with local councils, social entrepreneurs and cultural organisations like museums and libraries to explain, inform, involve and collaborate with.
Training and speaking
I have delivered workshops for the Australian Retailers Association and local councils. I have spoken at the Mainstreet Australia Conference, industry groups and more. I can talk to your group about:
- The Shop Local movement and local area revitalisation
- Finding and understanding the unique stories and cultural heritage of your area
- Goal setting and planning around values.
Contact me, sign up to the enews or follow my on social media to find out more.